Sunday 3 March 2013

Rat Race

8 people coincidently find themselves in a race for 1 million dollars. 

Such a cute and funny movie, I remember I watched this when I was little and it always made me laugh. I always seemed to remember Whoopi Goldberg
and Mr Bean, although Rowan Atkinson wasn't Mr Bean in this movie but you get the point. There's not really much to say about this movie except it's suitable for all ages. I think the plot is predictable but it's still really funny. I like how this movie shows 8 characters journeys instead of just one person. Rowan Atkinson's character was probably my favourite but the others were hilarious too I think the characters were well thought out to be honest. There are some crazy scenes in the film I wouldn't have imagined but they make the film even more enjoyable and crazy. I suggest you watch it if you want a laugh cause it's that kind of movie that will make you laugh when your angry or upset.



What audience would you recommend this to?
All ages

/5





No comments:

Post a Comment