Thursday 28 March 2013

Blue Valentine

A romantic drama about a couple who evolve over a span of time cross cutting to time periods in their relationship. (NO it's not a Back To The Future movie) far from it...

This movie is far different from what I imagined. It's like... wow. I thought I'd watch it because I've seen the trailer a few times and it never revealed anything so I was intrigued to see what it was about! The plot is really good and at the same time depressing. The movie is very realistic I must say, that's what I like about this movie. It's not bullshitting anyone like typical romance films do, it gets to the point and hits you hard. Another reason I wanted to watch this movie was because my boyfriend Ryan Gosling was in it (don't blame me) I love his movies and... HIM. Michelle Williams pushes the limits that the average actress wouldn't normally do, you'll see once you watch the movie (seriously). This movie does have A LOT of sexual scenes but really it's for those who are mature enough to handle it. I like how the movie shows different time periods in this relationship. I would say you should watch this movie because it puts you in a different perspective of people's relationships, even though its a movie I know it happens all the time in real life. It also teaches you a shit load too. I like this movie because it makes me happy, upset and then the tension is all over the place. The ending is terribly sad it's not what you would really expect, I guess that why it's called 'Blue Valentine'. This movie isn't just about love, it's about finding ways to stay in love, be in love and love. 


What audience would you recommend this to?
Morally 18 and over but also 16 and over, contains sexual content that may offend some people

✯ and a half stars / 5 stars








No comments:

Post a Comment