Saturday 1 June 2013

Something New

Kenya McQueen, an accountant finds love in the most unexpected place when she agrees to go on a blind date with Brian Kelly, a sexy and free-spirited landscaper.

Ahhhhh!!! I loved this movie sooo much! Bold, sexy, intelligent, unpredictable, predictable, fresh, funny! I could go on! To anyone reading this go ahead and watch it, it might not be your cup of tea but I promise it'll be worth your time. You could say this movie is a romantic comedy but it also introduces serious topics such as societal judgement, standards and a bit of racism (if that makes sense). The chemistry in this film between  and  is so lovely, you can feel the connection from the beginning. The thing I love about this movie is the vivid topic visible to viewers when watching this movie, Interracial love! This movie definitely teaches audiences the importance that loving someone isn't about their skin colour or looks but about the connection, that unexplainable connection between two people. The plot is simple and very effective, I found myself smiling/laughing so much when watching this film, I'm positive this movie made my entire day! I hope it does the same for you because I absolutely loved it!

*Remember! Not all great films need long reviews*


What audience would you recommend this to?
Mature 


Rating/5








No comments:

Post a Comment