Saturday 19 January 2013

Drive Angry

*I try to make quick movie reviews so I don't bore you away*

Some crappy movie about a guy (Nicolas Cage) who's daughter was killed by this devil worshipper and for some reason Amber Heard plays this hot stereo typical girl who thinks she's all badass. She joins him to find the guy who killed his daughter.

I'm doing a review on this movie because it's so shitty.This is not the first time I was like "wow, another weird Nicolas Cage film". I was actually angry about the movie because of how much time I wasted watching it, I only continued watching it because I was waiting for a miracle to happen so it could save this movie's reputation, but no. Wait... what was Amber Heard's role anyway? "Amber Heard plays a waitress who is withholding sex from her boyfriend, so he will marry her" Oh really? How fu*king relevant. Oh and did I mention that Nicolas get's shot in the eye and dies, but then later redeems his life because he didn't die after all like WOW. I don't recommend anyone watches this movie, it will leave you with the questions "Who the hell is the Director?" or " Was he dropped on his head as an infant?" Did I mention how much this movie grossed? $30 million+ the computer stunts were very low quality, they left me thinking what the definition of life was.


What audience would you recommend this to?
Teenagers and over, I hated it but I say watch it for yourself to see how terrible it is + there are some hard core sex scenes so you've been warned.

/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment